Doing homework with paper and pencil is the most common way to exercise new skills. But when there is no supervision, errors may not get detected in a timely manner, and misconceptions about the skills to be learned can build-up -- and those are often hard to repair.
Doing homework with a touch-enabled computer that knows about the skills the be learned can be of great help! MathPyramids helps your kids exercising their basic addition and subtraction skills by the dragging&dropping of numbers.
MathPyramids is recreating the well-known number walls that one can find in many textbooks and homework assignments. With MathPyramids you will get
- an unlimited number of exercises
- 3 levels of difficulty (small, medium and large pyramids with 6, 10 and 15 blocks each)
- immediate positive or negative feedback
- intelligent error correction (a wrongly-placed number is removed)
- intelligent help (an unplaced number is placed into the correct block)
For parents and teachers:
- all learner actions have a small sound attached to it. You can thus watch your kid from afar and know about his/her progress and achievements.
- Initially, I've built this app for my seven year old daughter (2nd grade), and she already spent hours on it. Many improvements originated from her (the butterfly awards, the sound mechanism).
MathPyramids 1.4 is available for the iPad and now requires iOS8 or later.
Any suggestions to improve MathPyramids? Send us an email at email@example.com
Please consider leaving a review. This helps a lot!
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
MathPyramids is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
MathPyramids (version 1.4) has a file size of 44.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.